Chaos to Calm in 30 Days
Welcome to Your Mindfulness Challenge
Language of Caring has brought you mindfulness to help you cultivate calm and clarity
in your profession in the midst of these chaotic and challenging times.
- The official day of your challenge begins January 1st and ends January 31st.
- Choose one of the 5 minute guided practices including deep breathing, movement, letting go meditation, loving kindness meditation, and body scan to do every day. You will access them below to listen or download.
- Keep a record of what you do each day. The challenge is to practice a minimum of 5 minutes for the next 30 days. If you miss a day, you can pick it up the next day.
- You can practice anytime that works for you:
- Practice first thing upon rising to set the tone for your day. (highly recommended)
- Take a “mindfulness break” during your day.
- Practice as a transition exercise from work to home or before you go to bed.
- You will receive a check-in email every 7 days and have unlimited email support for any questions or comments you have about the practice for 30 days.
- Completion of the challenge includes taking the (confidential) pre-challenge survey, documenting your 5 minute practice every day, and taking the post-challenge survey.
Here are the 5 minute guided practices for listening or download.
To listen, click on one of the practices below.
- PC – Right click on one of the practices and then selected “save link as” and save the file to your computer.
- MAC – Right click one of the practices and it will automatically download.
- Personal device (iPad or iPod) – You must download the practice to your computer first and then upload to your iTunes library. Then you can access the files from iTunes on your personal device.
Congratulations for taking the challenge to train your brain and change your life!
Please contact us if you have any questions